This one is a really nice 1972, Series 3 Land Rover with 2.25 petrol engine which has previously been fitted with a new galvanised chassis as well as a galvanised bulkhead.
The vehicle has very nice straight panels , recently fitted new doors and has been repainted with traditional coach paint finish
Optional extras included on this one are -
* Freewheel Front hubs
* Hardura soundproofing
* Front rubber mats
* Towbar and light socket
* Rear lamp guards
* Rear mudflaps
* Extra guages
* None slip chequer plate rear floor
* Heavy duty chequer plate rear door trim
* 750-16 Tyres
* Stainless steel exhaust
* Front axle protective swivel housing gaiters
We can build a Bespoke personalised Land Rover using Optional Extras priced below and some can be see here - https://www.jakewright.com/accessories-available-classic-series-land-rov...
* We have now fitted a soft top to this one all ready for the summer and at the same time we have made a side hinged tailgate which allows easier access for rear passengers
* Waxoyl complete underside £420
**** Electric Power steering ! £3,300 ******* Yes Power Steering !
For further info on the brilliant Power Steering click on this link- https://www.jakewright.com/upgrades/power-steering-conversion
* LED lights (look the same as original but much brighter) £300
* DAB Radio with inter dash mounted speakers £516
* Front Mudflaps
* Rear rubber mat
* Door trims
Of course as with all our vehicles this one will go through the workshop where it will be fully serviced , etc with safety and reliability in mind prior to sale where any faults will be rectified and then submitted for an MOT test.
This vehicle is exempt from charges in all clean air zones (LEZ) including London LEZ and ULEZ !!!
Also is Road Tax exempt !
Please let me know if you need any further info, etc ? Speak with John Wright , if you have any questions whether technical or not ,ask to speak with me. Please mention registration EAP852K when enquiring .
We arrange UK transport and can ship worldwide.