1980, Land Rover Series 3 with Galvanised chassis .Not yet prepared
with 2.25 petrol engine .
MOT and Tax exempt.
This one having already had the chassis replaced with galvanised is a great vehicle for long term ownership.
So far it has not had any preparation carried out and will of course go through our workshop and have full a service and any other work carried out prior to sale as well as a full valet and detailing. At this time the wheels will also be blasted and repainted and the darker paint on the bulkhead and door pillers will be repainted to match the rest of the Marine blue.
Optional Extras available are priced below and can be see here - https://www.jakewright.com/accessories-available-classic-series-land-rov...
* We can fit a soft top to this one from £1,900
* Overdrive by Roamerdrive (new) £2,340 (gives a higher cruising speed like a 5th gear )
* Rear bench seats £390
* Waxoyl complete underside £420
* Front and Rear rubber mats £234
*** Electric Power steering ! £3,300 ***
click this link- https://www.jakewright.com/upgrades/power-steering-conversion
* Towing equipment ?
* LED lights (look the same as original but much brighter) £300
* DAB Radio with inter dash mounted speakers £516
* Front mounted Terrafirma electric winch £888
* Defender type door mirrors (much easier to adjust and have better visibility)
Of course as with all our vehicles this one will go through the workshop where it will be serviced , etc prior to sale.
Please enquire for further info, etc , ask for John Wright 01943863530
Or message us through the web site
We can also fit a soft top to this one for £1,500